Hair Care Tips
• Will Brazilian hair match the texture of African American hair?
Yes, because the hair is also ethnic it blends well with African American hair.
• Does this hair shed?
Any hair that has been manufacture to be stitched on a weft is entitled to experience minimum shedding which is absolutely normal. Minimum shedding meaning (the hair will be never have a noticeable or drastic decrease in its density or volume. However, proper maintenance is extremely important and advised.
• How much hair do I need?
We suggest: Length 12-16"Inches - 2 bundles Or More
Lengths 18-24" 3 bundles Or More
Lengths 26-30" 4 bundles or More,
•How much does each bundle weight?
Elite each bundle is 3.2-3.5oz
Platinum each bundle is 3.5 -4.0 oz
• Can I color this hair?
Yes, this is 100% virgin human hair that is not processed in any way. So you can color the hair, once virgin hair is treated in any way, it is no longer virgin, and therefore we recommend that you color or process your Indian hair by a professional.
• What type of hair care products should I use?
Treat this hair like your own hair. Use good quality shampoo and conditioning products. Conditioning your hair is very important to keep it soft and manageable. We recommend using a deep conditioner on your virgin hair once per week, but avoid using oil or heavy styling products.
• Do I have to do anything special in the morning?
We advise that you comb your hair every morning. Gently brush your hair from the ends towards your scalp. Starting from the ends keeps the pressure off the weft area and is a good way to maintain the longevity of the extensions.
• Do I have to do anything special at night?
You must NEVER sleep on wet hair. Sleeping on wet hair is known to matte hair that makes it very difficult to keep the hair the way you want. Just make sure your hair is completely dry before you go to sleep and you shouldn’t have anything to worry about. Rolling your hair in rods at night will maintain your curls and limit the amount of heat you have to use on your hair daily. Please sleep with a satin Cap!!! Do not sleep on a cotton pillow or with a cotton cap because it will dry your hair out.
• How long does the hair last?
This hair can last for a very long time depending on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take good care of it for it to last longer. Depending on maintenance Elite will last you 6 month up to 1 year and the Platinum will last you 2-3 year!!!! MUST PROPERLY TAKE CARE OF YOUR HAIR
• What is the definition of Virgin?
“Virgin” meaning guaranteed to be unprocessed, free of any hair color or chemicals; retaining all cuticles in its original healthy state. It is 100% genuine Indian hair with guarantee that our hair is sourced directly from India and is not mixed with any other types of human hair, animal hair or synthetic fiber.
***Virgin Hair is the most luxurious hair extension on the market. Each bundle can vary slightly in texture and wave pattern since it comes from different donors. NO two bundles are exactly the same.***
• Caring for Virgin Hair is no different from caring for your natural hair. Our Virgin Hair is the closest you will find to your natural hair.
• Styling Tools: It's very important to use a wide tooth or paddle back brush using gentle strokes, when washing and or styling the hair. Small tooth and retail combs can snag the hair which can cause unwanted shedding.
• Before Going to Bed: Gently brush hair to remove all tangles. Braid your hair into a couple of big braids, wrap your hair, or tie your hair into a ponytail or bun. Sleeping in a satin scarf, bonnet, or pillow case are also beneficial.
• Shampooing Your Hair: Keeping your hair extension clean is very important to making them last longer. Before washing your hair extensions: Brush your hair and remove all tangles and knots. Then wet a small portion of hair at the time and use a good detangle shampoo, and a rich moisturizer. Distribute shampoo and conditioner evenly throughout the hair. Always shampoo hair going in a downward motion. Apply a deep moisturizing conditioner to your extensions. After shampooing and conditioning your hair, apply a good leave -in conditioning product, this always helps to keep your hair super soft and moist.
• Wavy & Curly Hair: If you have wavy or curly textured hair extensions and plan to wear the hair wavy or curly you need to apply a curl defining/curl control cream while the hair is wet. This way it will stop the hair from frizzing and lock in the wave or curl in the hair.
You can curl, color, brush, comb, and flat iron it to any style just like your natural hair. If you are not familiar with coloring hair extensions please consult a professional colorist!!!